Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New posts coming up.

Yes, I am finally going to put my writing skills into use once again after a 2-year haitus. I have been busy for the past 14 months serving National Service in the army and I didn't have the mood nor urge to write anything serious. But well, I will going to university next year and I still got 8 months to ORD so I might as well spend the time polishing my critical thinking and literal skills before they get too 'rusty'. Actually I thought of writing some serious articles a few months ago but somehow I lost the drive amidst all the outfield training and other 'saikang' which we have to do in the army. There are a lot things that I have wanted to write about but did not do so. However, seeing my good friend Lin Yi starting to blog recently prompted me to start writing once more. I will not be blogging often for I am a stay-in personel in camp. Hopefully I will have the time to sit down and crystalise my thoughts and write them in my blog. Do check out my blog from time to time for new entries. (Note: This blog is actually my General Paper Blog when I was in JC but I will use it as my personal blog from now on as I do not want to create too many blogs.)

No comments: